PICTURED: Grub who laughed as he smashed up 68 Christian graves in a Sydney cemetery walks free from court with a hijab-wearing friend - then celebrates with selfies and a cigarette
- Stonemason Nassem Raad found guilty of grave smashing and fined $60,000
- 68 graves sites were destroyed at Rookwood Cemetery in November 2015
- Sylvie Tsatsaronis's mother and father's tombstone was destroyed
- 'We were very affected by it, we were very angry,' Ms Tsatsaronis said
- She still cannot fathom why Raad targeted the Orthodox Christian graves
- Ms Tsatsaronis she suspects it may have been a 'calculated hate crime'